Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Aged Lunatic

R2D3
go to http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp
look for updates or aj.com and look for 9.0C not 9.0 you need 9.0C

There is no 9.0, there is only 9.0a/b/c builds right now, as for needing 9.0c, I doubt she needs it for this game if it comes with 9.0a or 9.0b, the only thing I am thinking it is, is that if she has a computer with Win98SE, then any game that comes with DX9 is probably to high with requirements to actually work on the system.
Arethic
R2D3
go to http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp
look for updates or aj.com and look for 9.0C not 9.0 you need 9.0C

There is no 9.0, there is only 9.0a/b/c builds right now, as for needing 9.0c, I doubt she needs it for this game if it comes with 9.0a or 9.0b, the only thing I am thinking it is, is that if she has a computer with Win98SE, then any game that comes with DX9 is probably to high with requirements to actually work on the system.

Correct. 9.0c, as far as I can tell, only contains security fixes over b and the original (it can be called 9.0, as that's what it was called when it was released).
i have nothing else to say here but......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Didn't read EVERY post- but here's my input.

First- make sure your file installed right - try it again.
Second- If that doesnt work, just try getting it from a different source.. such as another game, or the DirectX site, etc.
This person more then likely has dx9 its as simple as flakpyro pointed out. DirectX's Major version is still 4 and its Minor version is the one that usually contains its name. A game would not include dx4, windows would not let you install dx4 unless you managed to delete whatever it came with.
Try installing Direct X 9.0c or.. I think D may be out... anyway that might help...
xp comes with Dx8
You sux0rs steves b0x0rz, you n00b

Aged Lunatic

suicidjky
This person more then likely has dx9 its as simple as flakpyro pointed out. DirectX's Major version is still 4 and its Minor version is the one that usually contains its name. A game would not include dx4, windows would not let you install dx4 unless you managed to delete whatever it came with.

Actually, 4.09.0000.0902 is the build of the DirectX Diagnostic utility.
I am knowing about suicidjky and Flakpyro, them are two bulldooers. They know nothing of filling and women.

and they are teh_GAY! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces