Welcome to Gaia! ::

My smart tv has a usb input and I was wondering if I could just buy a usb to usb cable to connect my laptop to the tv? I wanted to surf the internet and watch videos on the tv screen.
Crono ghost
My smart tv has a usb input and I was wondering if I could just buy a usb to usb cable to connect my laptop to the tv? I wanted to surf the internet and watch videos on the tv screen.

No.
L33t Mule Pants
Crono ghost

No.
Any alternatives
Crono ghost
L33t Mule Pants
Crono ghost

No.
Any alternatives

HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, VGA.

I would not recommend using a TV as a monitor, it honestly isn't a good experience.
L33t Mule Pants
Crono ghost
L33t Mule Pants
Crono ghost

No.
Any alternatives

I would not recommend using a TV as a monitor, it honestly isn't a good experience.
Can I use a usb to hdmi cable?

I'd like to see how it goes.
Crono ghost
L33t Mule Pants
Crono ghost
L33t Mule Pants
Crono ghost

No.
Any alternatives

Can I use a usb to hdmi cable?

I'd like to see how it goes.

Sure.
You need an hdmi cable, you can buy them from 10-30 dollars.
golim3
oh okay thanks! is that the only option? i also heard of something called google chromecast
Crono ghost
golim3
oh okay thanks! is that the only option? i also heard of something called google chromecast
yes there is, chrome cast is a wireless hdmi cable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces