Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a nice website to buy stocks on. More importantly.. I must be able to buy stock which is bid-only ..

3nodding I'm willing to pay 1k to someone who will help me find the right site for me..

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
www.reuters.com

I think
Quote:
www.reuters.com

I think

woo ^^ I'm checking it out right now.. takes a little time 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
www.reuters.com

I think

woo ^^ I'm checking it out right now.. takes a little time 3nodding

o_X now that I'm done registering ..needed to see anything..

I can see that they don't allow you to buy stock at all xd gonk scream

Next? whee
www.e-trade.com
Quote:
www.e-trade.com

requires me to have at least a $1,000 account.. needs to be less sweatdrop
hmmm, tried yahoo stocks? on yahoo.com??

Ameritrade is $2,000

Scottrade is the best so far.. Im wondering if you know of perhaps somethign a little cheaper? Their prices kills for the options though 3nodding but I don't need all that..

Quote:
hmmm, tried yahoo stocks? on yahoo.com??

o.o; They don't sell stocks..?
If your looking for an affordable site I'd suggest www.scottrade.com, minimum $500 to open an account biggrin
If your looking for something for the sophisticated trader, (meaning you got bucko bucks cool ) take a look at www.cybertrader.com
Quote:
If your looking for an affordable site I'd suggest www.scottrade.com, minimum $500 to open an account biggrin
If your looking for something for the sophisticated trader, (meaning you got bucko bucks cool ) take a look at www.cybertrader.com

3nodding Nifty.. definately going for affordable right now.. I'm as green as anyone can be right now ~_^ .. : ) I'm afraid someone listed Scottrade right before though.. so I'll most likely be sending them the gold if I can't come up with anything better ^^;

edit: on another note.. I have to wait to find out if I could buy the stock I'm looking for on Scottrade.. or need another solution..
The good thing about scottrade is that there is no inactivity fee. So if you aren't trading you won't get bumped with a monthly fee. If your an active trader and interested in options you may also want to look at www.tdwaterhouse.com wink
Quote:
The good thing about scottrade is that there is no inactivity fee. So if you aren't trading you won't get bumped with a monthly fee. If your an active trader and interested in options you may also want to look at www.tdwaterhouse.com wink

Thanks much : ) ..I'll remember this all for when I actually have some money..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff