Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Hey, awesome know-everything people!

I was wondering if someone might suggest an add-on for Firefox that would make it so Facebook would list things in a way that made sense. Whether it's like a #chan image board or a forum like this, I wouldn't much care.

The way it works now, it doesn't seem to have any kind of order to it, and if I see something I want to remember, I have to save it locally because it's impossible for me to find something on Facebook once I close out of the browser tab.

Thanks in advance!

Aged Lunatic

Cyberpumpkin
Hey, awesome know-everything people!

I was wondering if someone might suggest an add-on for Firefox that would make it so Facebook would list things in a way that made sense. Whether it's like a #chan image board or a forum like this, I wouldn't much care.

The way it works now, it doesn't seem to have any kind of order to it, and if I see something I want to remember, I have to save it locally because it's impossible for me to find something on Facebook once I close out of the browser tab.

Thanks in advance!

No sort of add-on that I'm aware of.

With that said though, perhaps you might want to make use of the 'like' or 'share' buttons of things you see and want to remember? When you do that, it'll share/copy the thing to your page and thus more or less make your page (assuming you don't actively post a lot of stuff as well) a collection of your favourited things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff