37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
When I tried to launch it this is what came up the first time:
User Image
I tried updating my stuff but then I got this now:
User Image

I don't understand what's going on, anyone have any suggestions or understand what they mean by this?

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Make sure your music files are backed up first, go through the control panel and uninstall the program, then reinstall it... maybe some vital files or drivers went missing.

MercurialRapscallion's Significant Otter

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Kelso The Great
Make sure your music files are backed up first, go through the control panel and uninstall the program, then reinstall it... maybe some vital files or drivers went missing.
I tried to do so and even downloaded the instaler a second time and the first popup pic I showed happened both times so I dunno....

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
dark priestess kikyou
Kelso The Great
I tried to do so and even downloaded the instaler a second time and the first popup pic I showed happened both times so I dunno....

then it may be something different. Your computer is free from malware and spyware right?
You haven't been cleaning out the hard drive and accidentally deleted something?
This is just an out of the blue thing right? It may be more difficult to trouble shoot.
this used to work under XP...

1. Download and install 7Zip

2. Right-click the iTunesSetup.exe icon and choose "Open with 7Zip

3. Once the EXE is opened in WinRAR, double-click AppleApplicationSupport.msi and when the
installer window is open choose "Repair".

4. Done! You can now run iTunes normally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff