Welcome to Gaia! ::

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Rhouis
Saruwatari Kooji

Just thought I'd let you know, the problem is resolved. I downloaded a free AVG trial until I update officially, and did all the scans and such. After that, thought I'd try Blackboard again, and it works now. So, thinking something unstable must have been blocking access that the virus security has been able to resolve. Thank for your help and sorry it was something so simple!

that's actually the direction I was heading...your anti-virus. It wouldn't surprise me if it was blocking the scripts...perhaps as a last measure since your subscription expired.

There is no need to pay for your anti-virus. the free AVG works perfectly fine, as does Avast and Avira. Save your money and just use the free version.

Gawker

Saruwatari Kooji
Rhouis
Saruwatari Kooji

Just thought I'd let you know, the problem is resolved. I downloaded a free AVG trial until I update officially, and did all the scans and such. After that, thought I'd try Blackboard again, and it works now. So, thinking something unstable must have been blocking access that the virus security has been able to resolve. Thank for your help and sorry it was something so simple!

that's actually the direction I was heading...your anti-virus. It wouldn't surprise me if it was blocking the scripts...perhaps as a last measure since your subscription expired.

There is no need to pay for your anti-virus. the free AVG works perfectly fine, as does Avast and Avira. Save your money and just use the free version.

Yeah, when you mentioned it made a bit of sense. So thought I'd quickly get something and try clearing the laptop up and it worked.

Well, the free antivirus for AVG expires in 30 days, but I'll find a free perminent solution then. Thanks very much.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Rhouis
Yeah, when you mentioned it made a bit of sense. So thought I'd quickly get something and try clearing the laptop up and it worked.

Well, the free antivirus for AVG expires in 30 days, but I'll find a free perminent solution then. Thanks very much.

AVG Free
Avast Free
Avira Free

Take your pick, they are all free...no trial periods.

Gawker

Saruwatari Kooji
Rhouis

AVG Free
Avast Free
Avira Free

Take your pick, they are all free...no trial periods.

Thank you. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces