Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

For a while now I have been contemplating getting the Asus Prime which appears to be a pretty good tablet. Battery life is exceptional, the GUI works fine, and the keyboard attachment seems helpful. I've watched a lot of video reviews, mostly Cnet, and they all give it a fair rating but occasionally someone says it sucks, very rare. Before a make this $500 commitment, $650 if I get the keyboard attachment, I was hoping on getting a second opinion. Is it worth the money or is the Ipad2 a better product?

Sparkly Lunatic

iPad 3 is rumored to be releasing very soon.
The Transformer Pad Infinity is also coming out very soon, and it compares very favorably with the rumored specs of the iPad 3.

Otherwise, yes, from what I've heard, the Transformer is very much worth the money.

Lunatic

These rumors are killing me....
And how soon is "very" soon?

Sparkly Lunatic

GoldenGasm

For the iPad 3, a march 7 announcement has been confirmed, with shipping dates presumably not long afterwards.

The Transformer pad has been announced, I can't find any official shipping dates on it.

Lunatic

trezoid
GoldenGasm

For the iPad 3, a march 7 announcement has been confirmed, with shipping dates presumably not long afterwards.

The Transformer pad has been announced, I can't find any official shipping dates on it.
I appreciate the information on what you found.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games