Welcome to Gaia! ::

My computer won't play my star wars : knights of the old republic game. I've tried everything i could think of. Can anyone help me?
Well, are you getting any error reports?
Quote:
Well, are you getting any error reports?
No, and my computer meets all the requirements.
So then what's happening when you go to run the game?

and you have rebooted your computer to see if that helps?
Quote:
So then what's happening when you go to run the game?

and you have rebooted your computer to see if that helps?
When I run the game, the thingie comes up giving you the option to play, quit or go to the options menu. If you click play, the screen goes black and nothing happens. If you go to options, nothing happens either. Yes, i have rebooted. Nothing works.
And uninstalling and reinstalling hasn't worked?

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Updated drivers and all that jazz too?
What about checking DirectX, its can be a b***h sometimes, and do you have the latest version, i think its 9.0c, but i may be mistaken
So... Your CPU and memory are high enough, and you have a good enough graphics card? Yet the game won't work?

The game is intensely buggy... Try installing the updated drivers for your graphics card, and see how that works.
have you checked the box for the type of graphics card you need. sometimes certain games dont play on a graphics card. 4laugh hope i could help
same prob, nVidia TI4200 128mb????? if so, get the new drivers DIRECTLY from the nvidia site.
Maybe its just the disk? Try checking with a friend who's got the same game or its probably just your graphics card.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff