Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Consumer

I just need a few good sites to go ask a little question including devices such as tablets and laptops.
I would try Apple, but I don't think they would help for an issue including a Samsung device. Hehe~
I would try Samsung, but it's the weekend and I don't believe they are available during the weekends.
And I posted my question on Yahoo answers, but I know that the site isn't really reliable.
I want a site where I can get tech support. ;o
It can be a site where anyone could answer (Like YahooAnswers.)

If you want to know what my issue is, here it is:

"I was gifted a wonderful Samsung Galaxy Tablet (s4, 7 inches.) for Christmas by my father. I however didn't have a "1 year guarantee" with it, so I do not know if I can get repaid if there's an issue with it.
I used my old Sony headphones to watch videos and listen to music from my tablet. Sadly, about a week ago, my Sony headphones wouldn't even spit out a small music note. They were connected, but the music would only play from the speakers on my Tablet. I tried to fix it by doing the basics; turning it off then back on, then the hard way, rebooting the whole thing. It didn't fix a single thing. I tried other headphones, nothing changed. So I concluded that the problem was from the port. My dad, being cheap, didn't want to go pay 100$ for such a small issue and told me to try to find a way to fix the problem with Bluetooth connection from my laptop to the tablet, because I already have a wonderful pair of headphones that are connected to my laptop. (Corsair 2100) They are wireless, not Bluetooth.
Anyway.
I tried. I paired the tablet to my laptop with Bluetooth, but now what?
I don't know how to "connect" audio. I don't know how to "transfer"/get the audio from my tablet to the laptop to be able to listen to music with my headset.
Is it even possible to do such thing?
If it is, how?
"

Distinct Citizen

LinusTechTips, has a good community. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items