Which is better?

Android 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
iPhone 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

XXxxElectric_RainbowXXxx
iPhones are perfect for first time smartphone users. They are easy to use while androids might be a little confusing.

That's actually very subjective. I, personally, have never used an iPhone, but I have talked to several people that have used both. It goes both ways, some took to the iPhone right away, others took to Android right away. That would be exactly why when someone asks our opinion we usually end up telling them to go into a store and play with both...our opinion may differ drastically from theirs. The only possible way to decide which one you will like is by playing with both...first time user or not.
Saruwatari Kooji
XXxxElectric_RainbowXXxx
iPhones are perfect for first time smartphone users. They are easy to use while androids might be a little confusing.

That's actually very subjective. I, personally, have never used an iPhone, but I have talked to several people that have used both. It goes both ways, some took to the iPhone right away, others took to Android right away. That would be exactly why when someone asks our opinion we usually end up telling them to go into a store and play with both...our opinion may differ drastically from theirs. The only possible way to decide which one you will like is by playing with both...first time user or not.
yeah your right. everyones opinion differs.

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Android. iPhone is getting Crappy.

Thieving Cat

18,440 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I would prefer android, but since you have a budget and it is your first phone, I would recommend getting a phone that will make it easy for you to text and affordable. The android is more of a geek device, while iphone is like a social device. I also view the iphone more as a toy.
IPhone has better apps including a Gaia app.
Crimsin_Cuttie
It's on Android now.

And really, it's a shitty app. Hardly something to choose an iPhone for.
psychic stalker
Crimsin_Cuttie
It's on Android now.

And really, it's a shitty app. Hardly something to choose an iPhone for.
very true. That is not the reason I chose an iPhone. Androids.. Well my experience was that they over heat too quick and crash more.
It's all about what you want In a phone and what you want to do with it.
It's all about what you want In a phone and what you want to do with it.

Beloved Smoker

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I find iPhones to be much less twitchy and more durable than most androids. I've had both. Also, mt 3GS outlasted my HTC Inspire 4G by a longshot

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Total Distortion
I'm finally getting my first smart phone!
But I don't know which one to pick.
Which is better Android or iPhone and why?
I may have an Android, but I think Iphone is better.
I thoroughly enjoy my iPhone.

Anxious Lunatic

I own a Samsung infuse, and I love it to death. It's a couple of inches bigger than an iphone, so that might disappoint some people, but you'll get use to it. It's a lot more customizable and personal than an iphone. In my opinion, it's a better phone. And because I'm on a contract with at&t, I only got mine for 20$ (refurbished). When It first came out it was a 600$ phone, but I think it's half of that now.

All in all, I gave the phone 10/10.

Edit: It's thinner, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas