User Image

Hello, my lovely animal chums! Y'know, there are a lot of us famous animals right here on Gaia. There's Rufus, and Radio Jack, and Diedrich -- and, of course, yours truly. The most famous and sparkliest of them all! I'm even feeling extra shimmery today, folks. But even beyond us famous Gaian faces, there have been tons of adorable pets in the past that everyone has loved! You all remember Thea the beautiful Unicorn? Or the shy Fawn Twins, Honey and Peach? And we can't forget the snuggly little Tunnu! Anyway, I've taken their gorgeous features and created items out of them, perfect for any animal looking to resemble their favorite companion! Let's take a peek, shall we?

User Image

PURRsonification is filled with horns, furs, and even clothes based on famous pets from Gaia's past! Will you win [Animal] Harayama's Strength? Or, perhaps, [Animal] Blissful Forest Fawns? Maybe you'll even score the elusive [Animal] Thea's Enchatment! Either way, you're sure to walk away with a wonderful prize. This amazing item will be in the shop for a while yet, so we hope you'll drop by to check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!