User Image

Looks like we've received a gift from on high, Gaians! As in "on high upon the shelf" -- I've been trying to reach this dang thing for months! It's just been sitting up there, all sparkly and unattainable... At least until I pestered Cygnus long enough to bring it down for me. And now it's mine! All mine! Or, well... I guess all ours, technically. It's filled with beautiful new wings, bangs, and eyes, but unfortunately they don't look all that great on me. I guess I'm already perfect as is! But if you're feeling a little less fabulous than you might like, then perhaps something like this would add a little more sparkle to your ensemble?

User Image

With Heavenly Features you could win a vast assortment of divine goods! It could be lovely new eyes like the Bright Composer Eyes, colorful new bangs like the Anarchist's Risque Angel Bangs, or even gorgeous new wings in a variety of shades! Sure, they might not make you an actual angel, but you'll at least look amazing! Check it out now in La Victoire, where it'll be on sale for a good while!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!