User Image

Ah, Gaians! You've caught me at a most fortunate time. You see, I was experimenting with a little bit of color magic. You've heard of black magic, I'm sure? I know. It's terribly dull. Bunch of cultists wearing hoods and chanting -- ugh. I've been to more interesting tax briefings with Ivan. There are other colorful magics out there, though. In fact, I've been fortunate enough to have a few encounters with the mysterious Muses of Color themselves. Of course I'm not lacking in inspiration! But I did ask them a few questions about their abilities, and for the most part they seemed happy to share their wisdom. I applied a few of their tricks to some feathery and leathery backwings, and -- well, now I've created the vividly beautiful display you see before you!

User Image

C'est magnifique, non? I'm really starting to wonder if there is anything I can't do. I'll let you know when -- or if -- I ever encounter an actual challenge. In the meantime, here are all the gorgeous new wings I've created:

• Penemue's Wings
  • Thrones' Wings
  • Moroni's Wings
  • Haborym's Wings
  • Botis' Wings
  • Gorgon's Wings

You can find them all right here in my newly opened Bazaar, alongside all my other incredible wares. Care to visit? I'm certain you do. Drop by soon -- provided you've got your ticket, that is.