User Image

Blegh. Look, guys, I'm just gonna come right out and say it: this bundle is not for me. I'm all for cute and fuzzy animals, since I count myself among their numbers, but there's just too much... canine in this for my blood. Nope, no thank you. I ain't interested! I wonder if that weird dog who is in charge of Club Verge had anything to do with this one? Probably! All right, let's just get this over with. Here you are!

User Image

Basket of Puppies is just the worst. I mean, look at them! With their adorable brown eyes, cute little noses, tiny paws... And they're so fluffy, and all they want to do is love you, and be your best friend, and look at those widdle punums and NO. JET NO. RESIST. YOU HATE DOGS. THIS IS PART OF YOUR INSTINCTUAL NATURE. Phew. Okay, sorry. Nearly lost myself for a moment there. Anyway, please visit the shop soon to take these little blighters away from me before I get... attached. And while you're browsing, why not invite a couple of your friends to join the party? You can get 500,000 gold just for inviting them, and much more if someone becomes a Gaian because of you! See you in the shop, Gaians!