User Image

Hiya, Gaians!

I just spun the options on my brand new Wheel of Neato Deals, and it came up, well, right in the center between two of my favorite options. That little ticker was stuck right on the shared edges of "Sweet September Throwback" and "Chance Item Extravaganza!" And since I couldn't very well pick either one without negating the entire purpose of my new toy, I decided to go with both! From now until October 23rd, 2014 at 9:59 AM PDT, you have one more shot to pick up the September 2014 CI Super Bundle and the September 2014 CI Sampler Bundle!

User Image

Open up the September 2014 CI Super Bundle to receive a sweet selection of the fantastic Chance Items released in September, and a surprisingly big collection of exclusive recolors, like Nine Lives to Survive, Legendary Thief, Protagonist's Truth, and Ryuusei Sweetheart!

User Image

The September 2014 CI Sampler Bundle contains a variety of Chance Items that appeared in La Victoire during the stupendous month of September! It contains one of each of the following CIs:

Always Tea Time
Radiant Horizon
Fall Fashion
Fantasy Flare II
Enigma Institute
Jolly Roger's Closet
Merry Carousel
Descending Dream
Neko Nook
Ominous Harvest
Master Cut
Just Desserts
Selenic Eclipse
Evolution Showdown
Hysteria's Break

It's like a tasty box of chocolates, if each chocolate contained a nougaty center of fabulous items! Stop by La Victoire to get your own, before I have to use my other new toy: The Wheel of Scratchable Furniture and Places to Shed Fur. Did you know that they will print literally anything on a big novelty spinner?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!