User Image

Fabulous news, Gaians! I've got a surplus of bundles that I simply need to get rid of. Well, fabulous news for you, anyway -- for me it means a lot of paperwork! But for all you Gaians not in charge of managing La Victoire's storage room, it means some amazing discounts on some of our most popular inventory:

User Image

Kaleidoscope Star has everything you need to unleash your inner sparkle! It's filled with incredible items like Z's Sketchbook, Beyond Cream, and Absolute Bloody Maiden, as well as some of our greatest bundles, such as Headful of Halos, Box of Godina, the Colored Strings Marionette Bundle, and even the Win Gaia Bundle -- plus tons more! Kaleidoscope Star bundles are 35% off for a limited time!

User Image

Kaleidoscope Stardust has everything you need to twinkle like the brightest star! It's filled with incredible items like Strawberry Godina, L's Sketchbook, and Everlasting Amadea -- plus tons more! There's over 100 items that you might win from the amazing Kaleidoscope Stardust, but it's only available for a limited time! Kaleidoscope Stardust bundles are 35% off for a limited time. Nab yours now before its beautiful twinkle fades from the sky!

User Image

With Crystal Ball I predict a great prize in store for you! Simply choose between gold, item, or surprise -- and then see what you win! It could be incredible items like Rosette Kitten Star, Crimson Marionette, or an Angelic Halo! You could even win up to seven billion gold! Now is that some good fortune or what? It's even 50% off for a limited time! Be sure to check it out soon!

Stay tuned for more updates from yours truly!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!