User Image

Uh, hi. Ahem. I'm Cygnus. Y'know, the other guy who helps run La Victoire, or whatever. Anyway, look, Jet is tryin' to push me to be more social, and I figure I could be makin' more of an effort, so... Okay. Here I am. I'm gonna talk to you about some items. They're, uh... They're my favorite items, I guess. So that's cool. This is a picture of them:

User Image

Neat. Rosamund's Allure was kind of hard to make, 'cause it features this neat ombre effect, and... Well, look. I'm not gonna bore you with the details of how I make stuff. Why bother? None of this matters anyways. We're all trapped on the path towards entropy and chaos, and --

OKAY excellent job Cygnus, thank you. I'll take over from here. Sorry guys, I'm really trying to make him improve his social skills, otherwise he starts talking like -- well, like that, honestly. Anyway, we also have the remarkable Rosamund's Storybook Bundle in the shop, which contains the original Rosamund's Revenge and every recolor thereof, along with Rose Saga and Rose Legend. Life is just coming up roses! You can find them both here in La Victoire, where they'll be around until August 29th, 9:59 AM PST. See you here soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!