User Image

Good gravy, Gaians, I'm not sure how I feel about this latest visitor. I mean, their clothes are astonishingly gorgeous. Can't argue with that! But they're just so... judgmental. And mean about it! They keep making fun of how sparkly I am, despite the fact that I think it's by far my best feature! (And I have many, many amazing features.) Well, I suppose I should've expected them to be a little gossipy and cruel. I mean, the word "scornful" is right there in the title, isn't it? Besides, I can't get too mad. Look at how fabulous they look!

User Image

This coffee-colored recolor may be absolutely sinful in how gorgeous it is! Are Scornful Gatekeepers even allowed to drink coffee? I can't help but feel like exposing someone with incredible cosmic powers to the wonders of caffeine is sort of a terrible idea. Those guys wield flaming swords, you know. Imagine someone all hopped up on coffee swinging a blade -- a blade that happens to be ON FIRE -- at you willynilly! That's downright terrifying. Still, that doesn't make this cappuccino-colored couture any less stunning. Now, if only this angel were slightly less bitter about the whole thing... Anyway, you can come to La Victoire if you'd like to say hello! They'll be here until September 5th, 9:59 AM PST at which point they must ascend back to their heavenly palace!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!