User Image

Pull back that curtain and don your sparkliest outfit, Cygnus! We're starting off this amazing display with a real bang!

There is no curtain. Also, I'm not wearing that.

Sigh. Gaians, it's so hard to find good partners these days. Cygnus has no sense of showmanship! But that's okay, I think I have enough for the both of us. Allow me to do an expressive little dance to show how delighted I am with today's arrivals! And a one, and a two, and a one two three --

That's not happening, Jet. Just show the people what they want to see.

Augh! Quit stealing my thunder, you big lug! Fine, here they are:

User Image

The Crooked Ringmaster and Doki Doki Beginning are firm believers in that old saying. You know, the one about the performance having to start? No, that's not it... The revue must continue? No, no... Darnit, I know this --

The show must go on?

DANGIT, CYGNUS, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY IT! Ahem, yes. The show must go on! They're both performers to their very core, you see. Real seasoned pros! They know how to really entertain an audience, how to amaze and delight! And believe me, those incredible outfits are a huge part of their showstopping (or show-go-onning, I guess, this is a little confusing) charisma! But that's not even the final act:

User Image

We also have a fabulous new bundle to unveil! The Doki Doki Bundle contains Doki Doki Debut, Doki Doki Premiere and Doki Doki Beginning! This trio sings in such perfect harmony that it'll make your heart pound.

You can find all these items and more right here in La Victoire! These wonderful creations will be in the shop until August 30th, 9:59 AM PST, so please visit us soon to take a look!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!