User Image

The search continues, Gaians! Do you have what it takes to be an apprentice in your favorite shop? Just from the look of you I bet you do. I mean, sure -- you're gonna need some polishing. And frankly I don't think you have NEARLY enough cat hair on you at present. But, you know, those are things we could easily rectify. In the meantime, we'll be upping the chances to find an Emerald Ticket in Project NPC Apprentice! From now until April 16th, 8:00 PM EST you'll have double the chance of finding an Emerald Ticket!

User Image

With Project NPC Apprentice II you could win up to 2 billion gold or amazing items like Azrael's Wings, Kanoko's Nightmares, or even an Angelic Halo. But that's not even the best part! I've also tucked away a few rare Emerald Tickets. These tickets are super, duper special -- redeeming a ticket allows you to become an apprentice in the store of your choice for a month! You'll get special art provided by a talented Gaian artist, a cool new achievement, and one billion gold as a gift for helping out! Don't worry, we promise not to work you too hard. Just make sure you visit the Project NPC Apprentice forums to read all the rules, regulations, and the FAQ! So, anyone out there interested in padding their resume a little? Drop by La Victoire and check out Project NPC Apprentice! It'll be in the shop until April 18th, 11:59 PM EST. I can't wait to see who wins!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!