User Image

Is that the sun starting to peek through the clouds? Or is it just my imagination? Either way, I think I'm basking in some pretty brilliant rays right here. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! And you know what else helps thaw my icy heart? Putting extra tickets into Project Double Rainbow! So from now until June 20th, 2:59 AM EST you'll have double the chance of finding a Double Rainbow Ticket!

User Image

With Project Double Rainbow you could win up to twenty-five billion gold or the amazing opportunity to score the rare Double Rainbow Ticket! This ticket allows you to partner with a Gaia artist to recolor an existing Evolving Item of your choosing! If we can color it, you can have it! You'll receive twenty-five copies of your gorgeous, colorful creation to give to your friends, trade, create a massive shrine with -- whatever you like! But please make sure to read the Rules and Regulations in the Project Custom forum. It'll be in the shop until June 20th, 12:59 PM EST, so be sure you drop by the shop soon to snatch yours up, before this amazing opportunity disappears!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!