User Image

Good afternoon Gaians! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. All me and Cygnus have done so far is lie on the couch, eat from a giant tub of extra garlic chicken wings and watch RuRu's Dragathon Marathon. I know... we live the good life. However we decided to use the commercial break to let you know that all the tickets in Project Creative now have double the chance to drop from now until 11:00 PM EST! This includes the Custom Ticket Bundle which has all three ticket types inside!

Get a Project Creative!

With Project Creative you get to pick your prize: either gold, items, or a surprise! You could potentially win up to five billion gold or stupendous sets from the past! But that's not all... No matter what you pick, you'll still have a chance at an Emerald Ticket, Platinum Ticket, or Golden Ticket! Who knows -- you could even win our incredible Custom Ticket Bundle, including all three tickets! This remarkable item will be in the shop until April 28th, 11:59 PM EST, so make sure you check it out before this amazing opportunity leaves the shop! And be sure to visit the forums to read the FAQs on all three tickets. Good luck, everyone!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!