User Image

Well Gaians, it's been a long time coming. I know you're all brimming with fabulous ideas and designs, so I think it's high time we started tapping in to your amazing creativity! That's why I've decided to bring back Project Couture -- but with a few changes! Read on to find out more!

With the fabulous Project Couture 2.0, you could win up to one trillion gold or GoFusion Charms. But that's not all! If you're very lucky, you might win one of the incredible new Golden Tickets! We have two brand new additions: the Mini Golden Ticket and the Baby Golden Ticket. The Mini Golden Ticket allows you the opportunity to partner up with a talented artist from Gaia to design your own unique item set with three poses, and the Baby Golden Ticket allows you to design one unique pose! Once your set is completed it will be sold as a Limited Quantity Item in La Victoire, and you'll receive ten copies of your item as well! Make sure you visit the official Project Custom forums to read all the rules and regulations! So, who here is feeling lucky AND creative? Project Couture IV is only in the shop until October 9th, 9:59 AM PST so visit La Victoire and remember, Gaians: make it work!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!