User Image

User Image

Why, hello there Gaians! We have some great additions to the shop that will be sure to please and I can’t wait to share them with you! Take a seat, relax, and let's take a look together! Without further ado here we go:

User Image

User Image Light World Protector is a lovely little darling that alludes airy grace and ethereal beauty worthy of any other world being! You just gotta love her celestial dress and dainty wings that will sure to be the talk of the town! However, this despite her delicate appearance she possess the strength of the cosmos and the knowledge and skill to use it! Be sure not to make her angry by threatening to take over any planets!

User Image Friendly Monster and Me is a timeless tale of heart warming friendship that is destined to be put to the test. When life’s challenges, both real and imagined, are presented will the bonds of friendship be strong enough not to break? Starring a darling young fashionista full of whimsy and her adorable yet ferocious little buddy this is one exciting adventure you will not want to miss!

Stop by La Victoire to check out these fantastic new additions before they leave the shop on February 6th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

Now my dear Gaians, I am sad to say that one of our more enduring guests will be leaving much too soon. Be sure to catch up with this awesome avian heroine before she leaves the shop for for at least six months. Remember try not to show any tears!

User Image Phoenix Strike will be leaving the shop for good on February 3rd at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells out completely! That's it for now! Why not stop by La Victoire and check out all our fabulous goods!?

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!