User Image

It's a lovely morning, isn't it, Gaians? It's so crisp and fresh out! I mean, that's partly due to the everlasting winter that's been thrust upon us by Sandman's dark ambitions, but I'd like to imagine that a good portion if it is actually just a side-effect of all the holiday cheer! I mean, Christmas Eve is tomorrow! That's means Christmas Eve Eve is today! If your shopping isn't done, shame on you! It's lucky that I prepared by stocking my shelves with amazing new items. Take a look:

User Image

Aethereal Acolyte is fully-equipped and ready to head into the next boss fight! With some adorable and sleek gear and a stunning personal style to match, this wonderful warrior would make a great addition to any party, not to mention your inventory!

Stop by La Victoire to get your hands on this limited quantity treasure before it leaves the shop on December 27th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out completely!

User Image

Winter Madrigal for Him is a bundle of amazingly stunning and totally brand new recolors releases! You can open it up for the dapper Noble Prince of Solair Assigned, Fearless Prince of Lalune, Wintermint Marionette Restrung, Calm Guard of Lalune, and That Unruly Hooligan Boy! All new premium-quality sets for the holiday season! Wow!

User Image

Likewise, the Winter Madrigal for Her bundle has tons more gorgeous new recolors to collect! Get your hands on this hefty bundle to check out the charming Spearmint Marionette Restrung, Audacious Princess of Solair, Unseen Princess of Lalune, Glamorous Instaselfie, and Luxurious Getaway! It's like I can't wrap my head around all these fantastic new arrivals! The colors, the poses, the fantastic bargains! It's all too much! Both of these radiant bundles are leaving the shop on December 30th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

The Winter Regalia Loutish Bundle contains a whopping ten copies of my darling new chance item, Winter Regalia! Not only that, but it includes the lovely new exclusive item: Loutish Lady Lucie! With those rich chocolate tones, she might fit just perfectly into the stocking of someone you forgot to shop for. Or, of course, she makes a perfect gift for yourself!

Winter Regalia is absolutely bursting at the seams with tons of fabulous new recolors of your favorite releases like Rose Frosting, Princess of Hearts, Velvet Hexmistress, or the Whimsical Marionette Restrung! Very lucky Gaians might find themselves walking away with the wonderful Nero Bunny Slippers designed by Mo 1017 or the astounding Inverted DJs! designed by Yue of White Feathers. Take a trip to La Victoire to get your Winter Regalia Loutish Bundle before it leaves the shop on December 27th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Did you see anything you liked? Remember, Christmas is right around the corner-- looming menacingly, like "I know that you ate Cygnus' fruiiiit snaaaacks." Moaning, you know, something random like that from the shadows. Or is that my conscience? Either way, I'm sure what Santa and Cygnus don't know won't hurt 'em. Stop by La Victoire to take a closer look at some of these fabuloustastic new releases!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!