User Image

User Image

Hiya, Gaians! It's good to see you again! You are in luck as a special shipment of never before seen goods are now available in La Victoire! I can’t wait to show you the special and extraordinary fresh merchandise in the shop! Don't be shy! Allow me to show you around these wonderful wares and I know you will be very impressed!

User Image

User Image Royal Rose Wedding has the complete ensemble for the bride that loves to shine! For those that love fashion and drama this gorgeous gown will be sure to please! This look is inspired by the well-made things of the past and is richly accented with gold details. Perfect for any big day! You will feel right at home in this elegant attire among the luxurious festivities and delicious cake. Save me a piece, will ya? This limited quantity item will be in shops only until February 7th 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells out!

User Image

User Image Monthly Assortment Alleycat Bundle contains a FIVE pack of Monthly Assortment and the exclusive Alleycat Attraction!

Open up a Monthly Assortment to win some absolutely amazing new recolors of some of our favorite past Monthly Collectibles! This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on the the gorgeous new user-designed items such as: Nostalgic Scarf by Sp0nges, the majestic Carmine Imperator by Caius Aurelianus, Kittyluna Blue Headphones by KittyIuna, Ultimate OMG Hat by Drokss, and the glorious Tiamat the Dragon by Dlin! These fantastic items are just a quick trip to La Victoire away! Come check out the Monthly Assortment Alleycat Bundle for some brand new items before it leaves the shop February 7th 9:59 AM PST or before it sells out completely!

User Image

User Image Unicornz Bundle is full of mythical and rare goods that come from the place where the most wonderful dreams are created! Listen up and I will let you in on a secret! Legend has it that these very treasures were obtained by one pure of heart, during a full moon, and under an apple tree as a gift from a most noble creature! Let’s take a peek inside! The Unicornz Bundle contains: Missus's Agony and Rapture, Duchess's Agony and Rapture, the stunning Dark Lady Unicorn, Dark Mane Unihorn, and the radiant Crimson Mane Unihorn! Meowz! Rarely have I seen such lovely items. You can purchase the beautiful Missus's Agony and Rapture separately, but this best deal is to get the bundle!

User Image

Now Gaians, I am sad to say we have some great limited quantity items leaving the shop much too soon. Hurry before it's too late to get your own Holy Ancient Flower and Powerful Ground Breaker!

User Image Holy Ancient Flower sprouted right up in the center of the shop. I wonder why! You see, I hadn't even planted a seed there or watered it! Peculiarities abound with this elegant damsel and her delicate design. It seems like there's something rather mystical on the horizon.

User Image Powerful Ground Breaker is a hard-hitting new limited quantity masterpiece that shatters the very ground we walk on with its intensely awesome new poses and sleek color scheme. Always in action, this passionate pummeler has been shattering just as many hearts as it has boulders!

Stop by La Victoire to check out these fantastic new additions before they leave the shop SOON on February 4th at 9:59 AM PST or before they sell out! Why not visit La Victoire today and check out all of our exciting wares!?

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!