User Image

Sup, Gaians?

Figured it was time to add a few new wares to my shop, just like I added a few new reps to my workout. You can beef up your style by picking up the brand spankin' new The Jock Strap Grab Bag to get those weak little hands of yours on some wicked awesome new recolors of some my favorite items. Check it out, dudes and dudettes:

User Image

I'm so pumped about this that I'm actually workin' up quite a sweat, or maybe it's the bicep curls I'm doing. One thousand ONE, One thousand TWO. Oh yeah, I've done over a thousand now. No biggie.

Josie's been stopping in and out of Global Imports so often during her travels around the world that I don't think she even has the time to come up with an awesome new grab bag. I like the chick, so it's not like I would leave her high and dry with nothing to offer to her customers, so I went ahead and took care of this for her:

User Image

Boom. If I had to mic to drop, I'd throw it down right here. You feel? This kickin' Global Imports Grab Bag is full of sick recolored goodies from Global Imports! I may not be "cultured" or whatever, but I know how to throw a wicked twist on some robes and clogs or whatever she sells in that shop. Pretty sweet, right? No need to answer. I know, I leave you speechless. That's just me! Blessing and curse, y'know.

Anyways, if you wanna get your hands on something hot and fresh, and my bod is just a bit too intimidating, you might as well come to The Jock Strap or Global Imports to get your hands on these new Grab Bags! I hear that Loyal's Bazaaar is stocking all the previously released Grab Bags, too. If you can stand being around that creepy brosicle, go for it!

Visit The Jock Strap!

Visit Global Imports