User Image

Gaians, ever since I started to collect clams by the truckload I've been thinking of getting into the whole "aquarium" thing. I mean, an extra hobby or two couldn't hurt, right? And wouldn't you know it, I ran into Nicolae on the way to Phin Phang! We got to chatting and he told me all about these magic fish he'd heard of that could grant any wish -- and he'd tell me where they were if I gave him all the money I had in my pocket. Gaians, I'm no idiot. I know an AMAZING DEAL when I see one. So I gave him all my gold and he sent me off to a pond near Bass'ken. But I guess the fish weren't biting, because I couldn't catch any... But no worries! I ran into Nicolae again and for the paltry sum of having Cygnus do his laundry for the next week -- or possibly the next year, I forget the specifics -- he straight up gave me some magical fish! What a swell guy.

With our whimsical Wish on a Fish you could score an astounding amount of gold! Who knows? If you're lucky, you might even walk away with one trillion gold! There are three different sizes to choose from: Small Wish on a Fish gives you an ample reward, Medium Wish on a Fish grants you a huge amount of gold, and Large Wish on a Fish nets you a MASSIVE gold prize! You can only win the one trillion gold jackpot with Large Wish on a Fish, so the bigger your net the better! This incredible deal won't be around for long, so make sure you drop by La Victoire soon to give them a try!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!