User Image

It's time for a Sales Call, everyone! That's what I call it when I tell you about all the super awesome, totally amazing sales we've got going on in the shop. In retrospect I guess that was pretty self explanatory. Anyway, let's get started!

User Image

So many... Grunnies... Cuteness... Overloading brain! Augh! It's awful, guys. They're just so tiny and adorable, and they keep eating all my sweets... I gotta get rid of these little nuisances! That's why bundles of G-Box will be 20% off for a limited time!

Simply grab a G-Box and open it up to see what it contains! (Hint: it won't be candy. Those little monsters!) It could be a sack of gold or some amazing GoFusion Charms -- maybe even a wildcard, if you're lucky! We've also stocked up on G-Box Plus, which is equivalent to opening 100 G-Boxes at once! Did you know that all Grunnies convert candy into gold or Charms? It's true! It's because -- oh no. Oh no. Guys, I'm talking like Diedrich. THIS IS THE END OF DAYS. Please, take these terrible, infectious little monsters away from me, before it gets even worse! Good luck, guys. You're gonna need it.

User Image

Grab a Royal Invitation at 20% off and get ready to party hard with a brand new prize! It could be up to ten billion gold or incredible items like Her Illumination, Pride of Hubris, or a Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat! Heck of a party souvenir, huh? Drop by soon to get your party on!

User Image

Kaleidoscope Star has everything you need to unleash your inner sparkle! It's filled with incredible items like Z's Sketchbook, Beyond Cream, and Absolute Bloody Maiden, as well as some of our greatest bundles, such as Headful of Halos, Box of Godina, the Colored Strings Marionette Bundle, and even the Win Gaia Bundle -- plus tons more! It's 20% off for a limited time, so make sure you nab your Kaleidoscope Star soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!