User Image

Salutations, ladies and gentlemen of Gaia! Loyal here -- Ringmaster extraordinaire and, as I've heard told, an all-around interesting character. The reason I wanted to address you today is to let you know that I am working diligently on a new shop for all you loyal Gaians. Alas, shop construction being what it is, the process is taking a little longer than anticipated. But never fear! Soon I'll be up and running, and you lucky Gaians will be able to peruse my fine wares properly.

In the meantime, I've taken to studying the forums to see what it is you Gaians truly desire. I've noticed many Gaians asking for recolors of the '03 Monthly Collectibles, and I've also heard you asking for more items on which to spend your gold. So, with a few sleights of hand -- consider it done!

User Image

Voila! I've picked a few of my '03 favorites and given them a shiny new makeover. They are, dare I say it, as colorful as I am now? Until my shop is up and running, you can check out the '03 recolors in my friend Brennivin's shop Dernier Cri. While I'm waiting for my shop to finally be complete, I'll keep picking more items to add to this specific recolor collection. I'll even start a thread to take your suggestions on what you'd like to see!

Hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them for you, and thank you for your loyalty and dedication to Gaia. Be seeing you soon...