User Image

Well, it's been an interesting morning so far here in the shop. Our newest visitor has just arrived, but the problem is she brought, like, a bajillion people with her! They're all camped outside, just sort of going about their day. I think she refers to them as her... Call-e-sar? I couldn't quite understand what she was saying. Oh well. La Victoire welcomes everyone, even the unwashed masses! Besides, our latest guest is pretty much a vision in her regal ensemble:

User Image

The Wandering Princess goes by many other names, or so she tells me. Unfortunately, most of 'em are in a language that I don't exactly understand, so I'm not sure I can use any of those other titles. Apparently some people call her Mother of Lizards? I don't know. That sounds kind of gross to me, honestly. But I guess she must really like her pets! She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders -- maybe one day she'll be a Wandering Queen instead of a Wandering Princess! I suppose only time will tell. She'll be hanging out in the shop (along with the rest of her giant, sweaty retinue) until September 5th, 9:59 AM PST or until she sells out. Visit La Victoire soon to pay your respects to this mighty future ruler!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!