User Image

Achoo! Ugh, sorry. The changing of the season is always a little hard on my allergies. I've been sneezing up a storm here! I guess I'm fortunate that I'm a kitten, because every sneeze I make is ador -- ah -- ahh -- ACHOO! Ahem. Adorable, as I was trying to say. Still, I'm running low on tissues here, and Cygnus always gets kind of peevish whenever I wipe my nose on one of his scarves instead. I suppose I ought to just distract myself from my plight and introduce you to today's Limited Quantity Items instead!

User Image

If you're looking for the perfect fall garb, I don't think you need to look any further than the oh-so-comfy-cozy Sumafo Obsession! Perfect for those of you who can't seem to keep your eyes off your screens, this fantastic ensemble will keep you body warm and your brain occupied as you accidentally careen into streetlights and signposts because you were too busy texting to look where you were going. Neat! Maybe there are some bandages or pain pills in that nifty little satchel. Next to Sumafo is the breathtaking Precious Like Rose, an incredible stunner in its vivid shades of crimson and ebony. Even those of you addicted to flapping birds will peel your eyes away from your phone to stare at this elegant couture! I'm sure anyone who puts on this gorgeous garment will simply blossom into something spectacular. Find them both here in La Victoire, where they'll be available until October 14th, 9:59 AM PST or until they sell out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!