User Image

YES! I mean -- NO! I mean... Hrrrgggh, Gaian, this new set has got me all sorts of confused! On one hand, it's a set designed by an amazing Golden Ticket winner. Yay! It's creative, it's interesting, and it's awesome. Great! Now, here's the rub: IT UTTERLY TERRIFIES ME. Seriously, I refuse to go near it. It makes my fur stand on end all funny, and anything that messes with my gorgeous coat gets a strike in my book. It's just... It's hard to explain. Maybe you just ought to see for yourself!

User Image

The Box of Pleasure and Pain, designed by fellow Gaian St V-Starr, is so immensely creepy that it gives me the shivers. Brrr! But so long as that gaggle of monster pals is friendly and respectful, we shouldn't have a problem. Right? Oh boy. Please don't eat me. I'm all muscle and sinew, I'd be mostly gristle! Heh... eheheh. HEY GAIANS, why don't you come over and visit? Like, right now. Right now. And then just hang out until October 19th, 9:59 AM PST or something like that. You can even leave early if these guys sell out! Gulp... Wish me luck, I guess!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!