User Image

Do you ever Wonder, Girls? Y'know, about when it's going to be a real Girl's Day? I know, I often find myself asking the same question. Admittedly I am of the male persuasion, but I'm sensitive to the needs of everyone, no matter the gender! It's a real Girl's Generation out there and I like to think we're all Sistars at heart. It's no Secret, after all. Well, I've got some great news for all your fabulous ladies! The newest GPOP sensation, Sparks, is about to debut in the next... 4mins! These fabulous ladies are like the 9 Muses themselves. Let's watch!

User Image

Electric Crush will course through you like an Electric Shock! Oh man, this song is so catchy! And their performance outfits are awesome! I even managed to recreate one of their fabulous ensembles right here in the shop. It'll be on sale until May 5th, 11:59 PM EST or until it sells out! I think this outfit will look great on Brown Eyed Girls and blue eyed girls alike. It's really raising the Bar Bar Bar! So, Do You Love Me? Admit it. You totally do. Oh, and make sure you check out Spark's new video below!

User Image

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!