User Image

Gaians, what do you call a gathering of faeries? Y'know, like how we have a herd of cows, or a school of fish. What are faeries? A dusting? A sprinkling? I haven't a clue, but I tell you what: I'm determined to capture one. I've heard of a group (or a gaggle, or a colony, or a flock) of faeries that have been spotted drifting just outside the forest, and it's my goal to catch one! Why? ... I don't know, just seems like a nice thing to have. But I've been trying for the past few days and I've yet to meet any success! But today... Today is going to be different. I can sense it! And so, armed with nothing but a bottle, my remarkable wits, and my amazing kitten reflexes, today is the day OF MY VICTORY. See that bright light over there? That's the faerie I'm gonna catch. And here... we... GO!

User Image

I did it! I did it! I finally managed to catch one! I now have an [Animal] Bottled Faerie to call my very own! Hooray! Now if I ever run out of hearts, I have an easy means of replenishing them. You know, whatever that means. It's just a rumor I heard. Do you think she minds being cooped up in this bottle? If I were that cute I guess I'd be a little upset at not being able to strut my stuff. Welp, now to set her on my mantlepiece and lord my victory over everyone else, and... No. No, why are you looking at me like that, little faerie? What's with the sad eyes? Stop it. I said stop it! I caught you fair and square, and... Oh, all right. I guess I can let you go. Sigh -- she's already fluttered away. I'll miss the little thing! But hey, if you're feeling more heartless than I am, you can get your very own Bottled Faerie right here in the shop until September 26th, 9:59 AM PST or until we sell out. Come grab one now, you terrible monster!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!