User Image

Phew! This newest visitor is wearing me out, Gaians. Not in a bad way or anything! She's just so... energetic about everything! It's a little tricky to keep up -- which is surprising, since I'm usually nothing but a bundle of sugar-charged enthusiasm! Still, her joy is a little infectious. I think she even made Cygnus crack a smile with a knock knock joke she told earlier. Cygnus! With a knock knock joke. She must have magical powers or something, because Cygnus never laughs at my jokes. Anyway, I think you guys are gonna love her. So let's make some introductions!

User Image

Adorkable Bea may seem a little overenthusiastic and strange, but I personally think that's part of her absolutely winning charm! With a style just as quirky as her personality, she'll soon have you grinning from ear to ear. Nothing ever brings her down! If you'd like to drop by La Victoire to say hello, she'll be spending time here until August 31st, 9:59 AM PST or until she runs out of clothes to sell. I only wish she could stay longer! See you 'round the shop soon, I hope!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!