User Image

Hello, everyone! Have you been enjoying the Precious Parade? Hard to believe there are so many animals out there that nearly rival me in cuteness. I mean, they're not anywhere near as amazing as I am, but they are perilously close. And, to make matters even worse for yours truly, I've discovered a brand new bundle featuring an adorable new companion! Take a look:

User Image

The Precious Parade Deluxe Bundle includes ten Precious Parades and three delightful new friends: Biscuit the Baby Tiger, Cacao the Baby Lion, and Apricot the Bear Cub. If you join the Precious Parade, you'll earn a marvelous reward for your participation! It might be a fuzzy new companion, an adorable animal set, or even a brand new outfit! You'll never know until you try, so bust out your comfiest kicks and come march in this amazing parade! The top ten purchasers of Precious Parade will be entitled to an exclusive recolor of Smoothie the Elephant! Also, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to an animal sanctuary for performing animals! This incredible bundle will be in the shop until DATE HERE or until it sells out, so drop by soon to get your very own!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!