User Image

It's time for a bundle of magical goodness, everyone! Or should I say magical girlness? Or maybe even, if I dare, gurlness? I mean, neither of those are actually real words, but whatever! In this context they totally work. Because we've got an incredible new bundle to offer you today, folks -- and the coolest part is, it's available in limited quantities! Let's take a look at the Magical Gurls Bundle....

User Image

User ImageAkagami Tsuniko: A good girl gone bad, Akagami Tsuniko was transformed by the powers of darkness into a powerful super villainess. Although in the past all she wanted was to be loved, the only thing this powerful witch desires now is your obedience -- and your suffering. Includes her helpful bunnybot companion, trailing bicolored pigtails, glassy-eyed stare, ruffled top, lacy boots, and sparkling infinity bustle.

User ImageAdoring Friend: No matter what happens, the Adoring Friend will always believe that Akagami Tsuniko is inherently good -- she's her number one fan! Although she's trying to return Akagami Tsuniko to side of good, she can't help but get a little sidetracked recording her friend's exploits. Includes her camera ready arms, wavy dark hair, starry gaze full of admiration, dainty blouse, adorable pink jumper, and her socks and shoes.

User ImageAvailable exclusively in the Magical Gurl Bundle is Bendis & Jarilo the Magical Companions! These adorable little bunnies can talk and jump, but can they help return Akagami Tsuniko back to normal? Includes a bunch of bunnyriffic poses!

While Akagami Tsuniko and Adoring Friend are as bountiful as sparkling rainbows, the Magical Gurl Bundle is only available in limited quantities! So if you want to nab the adorable exclusive, make sure you grab your soon. They'll be in the shop until June 3rd, 11:59 PM EST, or until the Magical Gurl Bundle sells out. We hope to see you in the shop soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!