User Image

Nothing's quite so important as the rigidity of time. We define practically our entire daily lives by it! Today, for example, I spent 34.5 minutes having lunch, which was about 4.5 more than I bargained for. Couldn't help it, I kept closing my eyes with every bite of my yogurt just like they do on the commercials. Without the wonder of time I may never have realized I was doing that, and the time-vampiric nature of my blueberry/banana swirl would've gone unnoticed.

Operating well outside our understanding of time lies Club Limbo, an extravagant establishment that has the potential to trap its clientele for eternity. Of course, if you beat the club's owner at his own parlor games, you may escape that misfortune. Win or lose, every time you tempt fate you'll be rewarded with an item! It may be a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare, or one of the following exclusives:
User Image

Forever is a long time, but your opportunity to grab Club Limbo will go away on Friday, April 6. Grab one or a bundle of nine and maximize your chances at getting the best stuff!