User Image

Evenin', ladies and gents! Hope you're all doing well on this fine night! Any of you have exciting plans? You know, plans that could potentially involve a totally awesome talking star kitten? No? Hmm, okay. Well, let me know if anything comes up! In the meantime, I'm gonna be busy ltelling you all about some of our super exciting new offerings in tonight's Evening Digest!

User Image

We begin with the fabulous new Ominous Harvest Petal Bundle! This bundle of creepy-crawly goodness includes five Ominous Harvests and the decadently wicked exclusive recolor Alruna's Petal! This fabulous Evolving Item recolor may not have any more evolutions left, but it's still as new and exciting as ever! With Ominous Harvest you're sure to reap a gorgeous recolor! But be careful -- it might be more wicked than you think! With demonic influences like Kama's Invitation, Punishing Avarita, and Autocratic Ambitions you're sure to find yourself a tempting prize! You might even find the -- eugh, sorry, I have trouble even saying the name -- Little Pumpkin Reaper, an adorably eerie new companion. Or, if you're lucky, you might uncover our latest Gaian-designed recolor: Beats By Sadistic, designed by Sadistic_me. So what are you waiting for? Grab one before September 25th, 9:59 AM PST (or before it sells out) and get to work!

User Image

If you're ready to crash headfirst into a world of whimsy and wonder, then you just might be ready for the astoundingly adorable My Playful Neighbor. This set includes fabulous poses themed entirely around loveable mascots, and is just so gosh darn sweet it might just give me a toothache! Or maybe that's from the the five packets of sugar I ate earlier... I actually like to think it's a bit of both! You can find this darling item right here in the shop, where it'll be on sale until September 26th, 9:59 AM PST or until it sells out. Why not visit your playful neighbor today and take a look at it in person?

User Image

Next, we see the return of some of our most gorgeous (and prolific) recolors from the Marionette Restrung line! Pure Marionette Restrung, Blue Marionette Restrung, and Titian Marionette Restrung are all available now in the shop, where they'll be dangling until September 26th, 9:59 AM PST! These intricate outfits are layered with lovely lace and crafted from the finest pixelated silk known to Gaiankind! Be sure to check 'em out while they're hanging around, okay?

User Image

Have you guys taken a look at Master Cut yet? With Master Cut you're guaranteed an amazing new 'do simply by opening one up! No long fetch quests, or farming currency in grass outside a shop, or even epic boss fights -- just hair here, there, and everywhere! You never know what new hairstyle you'll pull from the Master Cut, but rest assured that it'll be the stuff of myth and legend. It's enough to inspire you to commit an act of great heroism! Or maybe just play a little ditty on your ocarina. I don't know, I'm not gonna tell you what to do. But I will say that you really ought to check out Master Cut, available now in La Victoire!

That's all for right now, but be sue to stay tuned for more updates from yours truly!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!