User Image

Good morning, Gaia! Time to rub the sleep out of your eyes and turn your bleary gaze towards something that I'm sure will help perk you up. Here's some of what we have in store for you today!

User Image

Let's kick things off with what is fast becoming a September mainstay, one of our legendary Super Bundles! The Super September My Demeanor Bundle has all the cutest face-changing goodies, like Adoring Loving Manner, Embarassed Dream, and Angelic Manner! It even includes the snarkier ones, like Scornful Loathing Style, Demonic Style and Amusing Manner! This bundle will be making faces in La Victoire until September 22nd, 9:59 AM PST, so be sure to get yours today!

User Image

Next we have a stunning new Limited Quantity Item, the alluring Counterfeit Fervor! Colored entirely in metallic purple hues, this effervescent beauty is sure to charm you with her stunning ensemble! Do you think she's attending a royal wedding? It'd explain all regal purple, certainly. She'll be in the shop until September 22nd, 9:59 AM PST or until she sells out!

User Image

It's that time again, Gaians! We're busting out the brooms and dustpans as we prepare for another Cash Shop Cleanup. The following items are being removed from our shelves September 20th at 9:59 AM PST:

• Amadea's Crown Bundle
  • Ludicrous Lucie
  • Puppeteer's Avid Reprise
  • Summer Summoning
  • Summer Summoning (5 pack)
  • Summer Summoning (10 pack)
  • School Daze
  • School Daze (5 Pack)
  • School Daze (10 Pack)
  • Chromatic Conquest
  • Chromatic Conquest (5 Pack)
  • Chromatic Conquest (10 Pack)
  • Always Tea Time
  • Always Tea Time (5 pack)
  • Always Tea Time (10 pack)
  • Precious Parade
  • Precious Parade (5 Pack)
  • Precious Parade (10 Pack)

Be sure to get yours before September 20th at 9:59 AM PST -- you don't want to miss the opportunity to own any of these amazing items!

User Image

Are you guys craving something tasty at an amazing bargain price? Then look no further, because I've got some Delightful Takeout for you -- at a 20% discount! You can choose to either receive gold, GoFusion Charms, or amazing items like Hypercritical Nephilim, Airy Edebel, Zaphkiel's Wings, The Diabolical Duke of Lalune and TONS more! Who knows? Maybe you'll snag a Bloody Devil Tails Bundle or an Amadea's Crown Bundle! Only way to know for sure is to open one up to see. Hang on a second... Why don't any of these boxes contain food? Augh! Guess I'm going hungry for a while -- but make sure you grab some Delightful Takeout at this price soon, as the discount ends September 20th, 2:59 PM PST!

That's all for right now, but be sure to stay tuned for more updates from yours truly!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!