User Image

Good evening, Gaians! (or morning, or afternoon of course!)

While most of you are gearing up for a nice night of snoozing, I'm sure no one wants to miss this closer peek at some of our illustrious items! Check it out:

Hear that sound? That's the alarm telling me it's time for a Rococo Shop Update!

User Image

Some of your favorite items have found their way to Rococo for a limited time. After 6 months of marinating in their own perfection, here's what you can spot at Rococo:

Braided Carnation
Kodona
Jovial Belle
Exoskeletal Rogue
Braided Noir
Braided Fawn
Asshi's Norigae
Edebel

User Image

Woah! With a selection like that, Rococo is definitely the place to be tonight. Please don't trample poor Kanoko on your way to pick up some of these awesome steals! I'm sure she wanted to tell you about them herself, but the early bird gets the worm!

Speaking of worms, this next thing is... Well, it's kind of gross. It's the Super September Bug Me Bundle and it's....Yeesh, bugs!

User Image

I mean, sure, they can be beautiful, like the Astra: Endless Night Wings and Monarch Maiden included in it. They can also be quite striking, like Bug Wanderer, Firefly's Flame, and Butterfly Coat. But that MANtis just keeps staring at me with those bugged out goggles, and it's giving me the heebie jeebies!

Incoming!!!! Here's me shooting a quick reminder to you all that the fan-oh-my-gosh-tastic new chance item and hip hangout spot all in one Neko Nook is open for business! I seriously CANNOT get enough of this place! And the items are to die for:

User Image

The only reaction for something so cute is to scream it out. Here we go, all together: IT'S SO CUUUUTE!!

Lastly but not leastly, (that sounds right, Cyrus, stop shaking your head!) the following items will be leaving La Victoire on Sunday, August 21st at 9:59 AM PST:
User Image

Vibrant Forest, Illuminated Glow, and Glittering Constellation!

Until then, 5 and 10 packs of these insanely wonderful chance items will be a staggering 25% off to help clear out stock!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!