User Image

Happy Saturday, Gaians! I hope you're spending today just maxin' and relaxin', and not working like a sad sap like me! Not that I mind the work, honestly. A shopkeeper's job is never done, and that's part of the reason I love it! And do you know what else I love? Telling you about all of today's amazing items! Let's get started...

User Image

Two new Limited Quantity Items have made their way into the shop today! Garage Band Kiddo leaps on to the scene in shades of electric blue, ready to inspire us with her amazing music and incredible sense of style. She's got this rocker chic thing down pat, everyone! Although it seems as if her music only confuses the darling Ditzy Adorkable Bea, who I think has trouble understanding grunge lyrics. It does kind of sound like they're talking with a bunch of marbles in their mouth, I suppose... Well, they're both here until September 17th, 9:59 AM PST or until they sell out, so swing 'round soon to say hello!

User Image

Exciting news, everyone! The mighty Adelpha, warrior of the ages, has agreed to introduce us all to her sisters! We begin with the lovely (and somewhat intimidating) Adelpha's Bravery, a powerful swordswoman who tends to be a little foolhardy -- but I suppose confidence is tantamount when it comes to swinging a blade! You can't be half-hearted about it, you know? Adelpha's Calculation, on the other hand, prefers to strategize before diving into battle. It certainly helps to be cunning and outsmart your opponent! Oh, but you know what else is smart? Checking out the Adelpha's Resolve Bundle. It includes the two recolors listed above, as well as a variety of other gorgeous recolors! They'll be in the shop until September 17th, 9:59 AM PST so be sure to visit soon and see them for yourself.

User Image

Gracious, I'm not entirely sure how I ought to address this latest visitor! Your highness? Your majesty? My lady? I suppose maybe calling her by her given name is easiest -- Beyond Royal. I don't think she's ACTUAL royalty, but rather it's a comment on the deep, regal purple that she garbs herself in. It certainly does make her look majestic! She'll be gracing us with her presence until September 17th, 9:59 AM PST, alongside the Beyond Royal Bundle! This amazing bundle includes over ten different recolors, including Beyond Brown, Beyond Blue, Beyond Saturn, and so many more! Visit La Victoire to take a closer look!

That's all for right now, folks, but stay tuned for more updates from yours truly!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!