User Image

Augh...bundles...*snore* L-limited quantity...big bundles of yarn...all for...for freeeeee- ACK!

Woah, Gaians. Was I talking in my sleep again?! It's been so busy around the shop lately that I've hardly had time for even a catnap! How do I look? I don't have bedfur, do I? Yikes! Well, consider it my badge of honor. If it's a side-effect of bringing you some fantastic new deals, I will rock this scruffy look with all the pride I can muster! Take a look at what I've got for you today:

User Image

Witchy Hind of Avalon may look sweet, but behind that adorable orange and black exterior lies the heart of a fierce warrior! She's nimble on her feet, and her enemies fall like autumn leaves around her. Whether or not you have the skill to tame this mighty set of adorably festive poses remains to be seen!

Be sure to stop by La Victoire to match wits with the Witchy Hind of Avalon before she leaves the shop on October 25th at 9:59 AM PDT or when she sells out!

Next up is a specially assembled bundle of my own late-night design. I, well, I don't exactly remember what's in it. Let's find out together?
User Image

Oh! I remember now: the Savory Godina Bundle was the best idea I came up with all night! How could I forget such a gorgeous selection of new recolors, like Sour Godina, Cinnamon Godina, Dark Chocolate Godina? It even contains some spookier sets to accentuate your creepy side, like Bloody Godina, Mournful Godina, and Possessed Godina! All of these amazing new sets in one teeny little bundle, all wrapped up for your convenience. It's your tricks and your treats, all in one!

It's looking to be a fantastic day out there, Gaians! I sure hope you can find some time to fit a visit to La Victoire into your busy schedules! See you soon! Until then, I think I'll just curl up down here and...and....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!