User Image

Good morning, Gaians!

And what an absolutely fantastariffic morning it is! Have you gone outside yet? Well, don't. It hasn't really changed much since yesterday. I checked for you. It's much better to stay inside where it's nice and cozy, bundle up under a layer of warm fuzzy things, and chat our way through today's superb new additions to La Victoire! Take a look:

User Image

Pepperminty Catwalk is strutting her stuff around La Victoire today! She's modeling a tasteful black and red number from her own personal line of fantastically hip new couture, and it's causing quite the buzz around town! From that adorably feline hairstyle to her cute clicky heels, this firecracker of a recolor is looking absolutely amazing! Pick one up for yourself before she leaves La Victoire on October 24th at 9:59 AM PDT!

And hot off the press is a brand new bundle just for my favorite Gaians: (that's all of you!)

User Image

This wonderful new bundle contains not only ten copies of the majestic Renaissance Faire, but also the gorgeous new exclusives Lolly Roger and Contessa Knightingale! The Renaissance Faire has just begun, and among all grand displays of medieval mirth you're sure to find some astounding new treasures! Seek for yourself the wonders contained within, and you may find yourself newly gifted with such jewels as Rose Lady Unicorn, Regal Knightingale, Legend of Freyja, or even the incomparably grand new user designed items: Gold-Plated Rec Band by Recommence, or BRAINchemized Wings by B R A I N!

That's all for today, dear Gaians! But be sure to drop by La Victoire and check these radical new finds out for yourself!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!