User Image

Phew! Finally the weekend. Time to kick back, relax, and enjoy some well-deserved time off. Well, for you guys anyway. We here at La Victoire never shutter our doors! In space there's no such thing as a "holiday" or a "weekend" and so I don't get either. You Gaians don't know how lucky you have it! Anyway, let's take a look at today's offerings in this morning's Digest.

User Image

Today must be my lucky day, because we've had a massive influx of fabulous visitors! Top Level Raid Gear has recently returned from her recent excursion into the very depths of the darkest digital dungeon, where she claims to have tanked, healed, and dealt massive amounts of damage all the same time. Yeah, sure you did -- mind if I have a look at your damage meters? No? Well, all right then. I suppose I'll just trust you! I mean, how could you not believe someone rockin' such epic gear? Although not everyone needs fancy armor to feel powerful. Mysterious Fighter needs little more than a comfortable cloak and his fists to bring down his enemies -- but with such style and panache, I'm not sure I'm surprised! If I looked that good in sweat pants I bet I could fell enemies left and right too. Lastly, Garage Band Pumpkin has mostly been sitting in the back, quietly picking at his guitar as he tries to write a compelling song about the many trials and tribulations of the undead trying to fit into the land of the living. Spooky! Find all three here in the shop, where they'll be available until October 15th, 9:59 AM PST or until they sell out!

User Image

Up next is a tasty delight of a recolor, the Bubblegum Marionette Restrung! You can blame Cygnus for this one, honestly. It might not be purple, but I suspect all the Halloween candy we have milling about might have motivated him to update his collection with something inspired by tasty sweets! Good work there, buddy. Anyway, Bubblegum Marionette Restrung may seem like a delicious confection that you're dying to eat, but just remember that fabric is pretty hard to digest. Especially when it's this high quality! You can find this fabulous ensemble right here in La Victoire, where it'll be available until October 15th, 9:59 AM PST!

That's all for right now, but be sure to stay tuned for more updates from yours truly!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!