User Image

Um, hi Gaians! I'm Kanoko, you guys might recognize me from Dernier Cri? Or maybe from one of the seemingly thousands of jobs I've held in the past. Normally I'm not one for big speeches or anything like that, but I'm so worried about Rina that I don't know what else to do! She hasn't been outside of her home in months, and the last time I visited her all she talked about was Dropplr, and her favorite OTPs, and I just don't think it's very good! I gave her some time to hopefully come back to her senses, but I think maybe I ought to visit her and see how she's doing? Brennivin agreed to give me the time off work -- at least, I think he did, he's kind of hard to understand -- so I've decided to head over to her home now and maybe check on her a little. If worst comes to worst, I guess I can always grab her computer and run outside with it so she'll have to follow me! Although I'm a little worried that won't work, since Rina really seems to be stuck In Deep Ship. I can understand her problem, though. That Dropplr site is so enticing! But maybe if you guys lend a hand, I might be able to reward you with a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or maybe one of these romantic new exclusives:

User Image

They really are super nice... But that's not the point! The point is we have to save Rina. From herself! And her weird obsession with "shipping" things, or whatever it's called! Please, Gaians, can I have your support? Not so much for Rina as it is for myself! Because I know she's going to try and pull me into this craziness too. So please take a look at In Deep Ship and help me save Rina! Or if you really want to pitch in, you could maybe pick up a bundle of nine? Thank you so much, guys!