User Image

Everyone, please listen! You all know me: I'm Louie, Lord of Vampires (or whatever) and currently H&R Wesley's sole shopkeeper in Edmund's absence. I think I've been doing a fairly impressive job of running the place so far, but some... rather interesting news has recently come to my attention. It seems that when Edmund left, he neglected to inform me of the fact that the shop owed taxes, which have been accruing interest for -- well, let's just say for a while now, shall we? As it stands I owe 60 trillion gold in back taxes, and I'm not allowed to even open H&R Wesley's doors until I've paid back every cent. Whoops! Thankfully, Ivan has agreed to partner up with me in an attempt to sort all this out. But I simply can't pay that amount of money, no matter how many pockets I turn out. So, I'm asking every Gaian out there for a favor: will you help me? Seriously, I am in pretty dire straits here. I haven't been this upset since people started finding my underwear strewn about everywhere! I don't expect you all to donate for free, however, and so I've set up some pretty exciting prizes for those of you who are willing to contribute!

Please, please, help me save H&R Wesley from being shut down. If I'm not able to pay these back taxes, the shop will be shut down permanently! I like having a job, and it'd be a serious tragedy if all you lovely Gaians out there couldn't see my face every day! Err, I mean -- if I couldn't see your lovely faces every day. Ivan has only given me until September 29, 2014 11:59pm PDT to raise the funds!

Help! Help! HEEEELLPPP!