User Image

Ah, the illustrious Engima Institute! What a fascinating facility. Did you know that the Institute only accepts the most super-duper-ultra-talented students out there? Everyone who attends has to be utterly exceptional, otherwise they're flat out rejected! It's a harsh existence, honestly. I've applied numerous times to be a student and each time I've been turned away. Granted, that might have something to do with me being slightly beyond the normal high school age, but come on! What other student out there can claim to be a Super Duper Amazing Accountant besides me? Ah, well. It's nearly time for the Enigma Institute to open its doors to its new batch of incoming students, and I for one can't wait to see how things unfold! I'm certain that it will be just your average, every day, totally (ab)normal high school life!

While we wait for school to officially be back in session, however, why don't we take a look at this month's Advance Chance?

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the September's Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

All right, everyone, it's time for a pop quiz! Where can you find September's Advance Chance? That's right: it's available now in La Victoire! Gold stars for all of you!