User Image

Hello, Gaians!

It is I, your favorite shop owner forcibly cast into space turned swashbuckling pirate! I’ve recently managed to locate a major cache of cash -- don’t ask me how, I’m not exactly at liberty to divulge my secrets. Captain’s discretion, you get the gist. However, I piled so much loot on to my ship that she’s running a little slower than usual, so I’m looking for some willing Gaians to take some of it off my hands. You want the chance to win between 50,000 and 100 million Gaia gold? Come pick up a Flynn’s Booty to see what you manage to score. This could be your chance to pick up some of those sparkly ‘03 recolors I’ve been hearing about, or maybe you wanna spend a little coin on that fancy Barton Grab Bag? As for me, I’m planning to plop down poolside somewhere and spend my share on some fancy drinks with lots of fruit and little paper umbrellas in ‘em.

But a space pirate can only stay on vacation for so long. So here’s the deal: I’m only gonna be planet-side from September 26th until September 30th, 11:59 PST. After that, I’m off to seek more adventure (and loot!) amongst the stars. So what are you waiting for? Come claim some of this precious booty!